What is Radon? 

Radon is a radioactive gas . The EPA (Environmental Protective Agency ) has determined that radon is a cancer causing gas. You can test a home for radon. In the Agreement of sale there is a section regarding inspections. A Radon inspection is one of the choices. There are several methods of testing. A radon specialist can test the home for you. If a radon level is 4 pci or higher the EPA recommends that the radon be remediated. There are many qualified contractors who can do this. Your realtor can provide you with a list of contractors. for more information visit www.epa.gov/radon.

You can also listen to this video for more information. 

Contact Us

Liz Egner Group
Office: 610-670-2770
1290 Broadcasting Rd
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Office: 610-670-2770

Connect with Us on Facebook